Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Facebook Scams

From Melissa:
"Since Facebook is such a huge social networking site, this was a good article about some of the scams that are circulating today and simple ways to protect ourselves.

http://tech.ca.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=24079684 "

There is a lot on FB to watch out for, including those people who add you as a friend and you don't know who they are and they have no friends in common with you. Upon viewing their wall/profile you find they are always saying..."hey guys, view my naked pics at this site here....." ummm yeah, I'll get right on that

There are some people I add that I have no mutual friends with. But I always check them out first...and if they are not letting enough info through, then I don't accept them.

No comments:

Post a Comment